Learn how to manage patient messages in Practice EHR.
Under the messages tab you can search all patient messages and create clinical or financial alerts for the selected patient.
- You can filter patient messages based on message type or message status.
- A new message can be created by clicking on the “New Message” button which will bring up a new window.
- Selecting the “Patient View” check box will allow for the patient to view the message in their patient portal account if their patient portal account is set up.
- Messages can be created based on different alerts i.e. clinical alert or financial alert.
- In order to resolve messages, click on the patient’s message and a window will pop up where you can review or reply and resolve the alert/message.