Learn how to create a new patient and update demographics in Practice EHR.
- “New patient” and “Search” buttons are always available at the top right side for you to quickly create a new patient and search your patient database.
- Mandatory fields are marked with a red dot. You’ll need to enter data into these fields in order to register a new patient and save.
- Save important information such as patient primary race, secondary race, ethnicity and preferred language.
- More information such as advance directive, patient family members, patient referring provider and preferred and other pharmacy can be added.
- Under the update patient demographic tab, click on the settings icon to print and customize patient letters, print patient demographics, access patient history and manage portal settings.