Learn how to create and revise a master appointment schedule for the practice.
- Identify those days, locations, and/or providers that may need a specific schedule
- Anticipate times of the day where the appointment slots may need to vary
- Discuss the option to allow ‘overbooking’ for certain days, locations, and/or providers
- Determine how far into the future a schedule can be reasonably set for each location and/or provider
- To build the perfect master schedule, select “Create New Schedule” and enter the information as needed
Learn which features can best be managed from which tab within the system.
- Calendar tab can be customized to see multiple provider’s schedules (up to 6) by selecting the Multi View and the action item to select Settings
- Patients can now be checked in/out from the Calendar tab
- Search when there is an extended block of appointments to move, block or unblock
- Scheduling Day Sheet can now provide a list of an individual patient’s appointments; move multiple appointments for an individual patient; cancel multiple appointments and document the reason; find unlinked appointments; and identify and link unlinked copayments
- Wait List will identify all appointments requested by established patients through the patient portal
- Schedule is the place to create and revise the master appointment schedule for the practice
Learn more than one workflow for checking a patient in/out.
- Use the Home Dashboard for Today’s Appointments
- Use the Calendar tab in either the daily or weekly view
Learn the importance of sequencing the posting of a copayment with the start of a visit.
- Copayment can be posted from three (3) primary steps in the visit process
- Copayments posted after the visit has been started will not be automatically linked to the visit unless posted from the Encounter or Check-Out
- Unlinked copayments can be reconciled from the Scheduling Day Sheet