Timeline and Important Deadlines
The CMS submission window is now open for Performance Year 2018.
Practice EHR users can submit and update data for the MIPS report any time while the submission window is open.
You can access the CMS submission window through the following URL:
https://qpp.cms.gov/login The last date to submit the MIPS 2018 report is April 2, 2019. CMS will close the submission window for Performance Year 2018 at 8 p.m. EDT on April 2, 2019.
Practice EHR users can search and generate the report for ACI (Advancing Care Information, now known as Promoting Interoperability) measures through the following steps:
1. Go to Report
2. Go to Clinical
3. Go to MIPS Report
4. Select Provider
5. Select Reporting period
6. Select “ACI” MU stage dropdown
7. Click Search
A screenshot is attached for reference.
Practice EHR users can also create a support ticket if any help/assistance is required for MIPS submission.
Learn about the immunization report in Practice EHR.
The immunization report shows all the vaccines given to the patient.
- In the immunization window, you can see a report of vaccines given to a patient and search by account #, patient name and more. Click the “Advanced Search” checkbox if you want more fields.
- The immunization report will include patient name, provider, immunization name, date of service and more.
- Vaccines can also be exported in the form of HL7 file to be submitted to the registry.
Learn about the electronic clinical quality measures (eCQM) report in Practice EHR.
The eCQM report shows a report of eCQM quality measures that are tracked in Practice EHR to measure healthcare quality.
- Filter report information based on provider and date range.
- Then click the “Search” button, to see a list of patients that are included for this measure, along with various search column criteria such as CMS ID, NQF ID, initial population, denominator, numerator, exception, exclusion, performance rate and patients.
- You can also generate the QRDA III or QRDA I reports.
Learn about the Meaningful Use report in Practice EHR.
The Meaningful Use report provides an overview of the data related to specific measures.
- View quality measures, required thresholds and MU status.
Learn more about the patient list report in Practice EHR.
The patient list report gives you the ability to pull patient information based on certain criteria.
- Search any patient based on selected criteria, such as whether that patient is taking a certain kind of medication, a lab test ordered for that patient, their diagnosis, allergies and more.
- Click the “Advanced Search” checkbox for additional fields to search data.
- Finally, you can select as many patients as you want and export these patients to an excel file or print the data.
Learn about the messages report in Practice EHR.
The messages report will show all messages that have been created by the user.
- Search messages by user, message status, message type or message text.
- The messages report will include the patient name, the message, priority level, status, type and date and time.
- You can export messages as a report by clicking on the “Export to Excel” button.
Learn about the fax sent report in Practice EHR.
The fax sent report displays all faxes sent in Practice EHR.
- Search faxes sent by scheduled date or sent date and status.
- Here you can see a report of faxes sent or scheduled, the receiver name, date and time, status and reason of failure.
- You can also export your faxes to an excel file, resend fax or view the fax document in detail.
Learn about the fax received report in Practice EHR.
The fax received report displays all faxes received in Practice EHR.
- View and search faxes based on received date, first name, last name and more.
- Link received faxes to a patient by selecting the record and clicking on the “link” button.
- Export your received faxes to an excel file or view the fax document in detail.
Learn about the labs unassigned report in Practice EHR.
The labs unassigned report displays lab information that was received but could not be linked to a patient.
- If Practice EHR receives a lab for a patient and is unable to find them in your database, they will show up in this report.
- For example, if the patient’s name is John Smith and the lab altered the name to James Smith, then this data will display in the lab unassigned patient window.
- You can also export the unassigned lab report as an excel file or link to a patient, directly from this window.
Learn how to navigate through the copay report.
The copay report is a report of copays that have been collected.
- You can search a list of the copays by patient name, entry date, provider, payment type or by appointment date range.
- The copay data report will include the patient name, copay amount, copay collected, payment type and other details like account #, appointment date and entry date.
- You can also export the copay report as an excel file.